Answered By: Vicky Ludas Orlofsky Last Updated: Apr 16, 2020 Views: 40
Ebooks are available 24/7 through the Library's Book search, which will find the books in our databases. To limit your results to ebooks, click on the Format filter on the lower left, as seen in the image below. To access an ebook, click the button to "View ebook" and, if prompted, log in using your myStevens username and password.
- Reserve books and textbooks can be found on the 1st floor at the Circulation Desk.
- Reference books can be found in Sam's Place on the 1st floor.
- Circulating books can be found on the 2nd floor.
- Leisure reading can be found on the spinner on the 2nd floor, near the study rooms.
- Bound journals can be found on the 3rd floor.
If you need more help, ask a librarian!