Answered By: John Cruz Last Updated: Sep 22, 2015 Views: 26
Answered By: John Cruz
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2015 Views: 26
- Overdue fines for faculty are 25¢ per book per day. Faculty fines for failure to return a recalled book are $1.00 per book per day from the time the notice is sent. No exceptions are made for weekends, holidays, etc.
- The fine for overdue Circulating books is 10c per book per day. No exceptions are made for weekends, holidays, etc.
- If a patron owes a total of $1 or more in fines, his/her borrowing privileges will be revoked until fines are cleared.
- An overdue notice will be sent once a week for three weeks. If fines go unpaid after the final billing notice is sent, the status of the overdue book converts to "Lost and Paid" and replacement costs are charged, as per the library's lost book policy.
- Payments to the Library for missing books can be made in cash, by check or DuckBill$.
- Patrons are encouraged to return overdue books even if they are unable to make payments at that time. If the person responsible for the missing item finds the item after the library has ordered a replacement copy, the replacement costs will not be refunded to the user.
- See Circulation Services for more information.